Assistant Football Sports Performance Coach
This position has been filled - Job#: 453373172
Summary of essential job functions:
- Provide a high-level of service delivery, including but not limited to the development of athletic performance enhancement programs as it related to injury prevention, and performance enhancement (strength development, power development, quadrennial planning, recovery, sport science, etc.).
- Provide effective written and oral communication between student athletes, coaches, staff, administrators, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Sports Performance Staff and relevant Athletic Department personnel.
- Collaborate frequently with licensed Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers regarding the rehabilitation progress and return to participation/play planning of injured student athletes.
- Mentor Sports Performance Paid Intern Assistants and Volunteer Assistants.
- Provide leadership in administrative areas, as assigned by the Director of Sports Performance.
- Maintain a safe training environment for the Stanford student-athlete.
- Maintain a high-level of professional communication between sport coaching staff, athletic trainer, physical therapists, physicians, sports dietician and sports psychologist.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,898 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (CA)
Community College (CA)