Assistant Coach, Baseball (PT)
- Teach and develop sport-specific skills in a successful, safe and prudent manner.
- Create, present, and maintain records of up-to-date lesson plans for pre-season/season practice drills and procedures detailing the desired goals to be achieved.
- Schedule practice and game preparation sessions; conduct post game analysis and incorporate into lesson plans.
- Conduct research of opposing teams.
- Conduct an ongoing recruitment program through a variety of methods, both on and off the court with the goal to attract, select and encourage enrollment of high caliber student-athletes.
- Monitoring weight room activities for safety purposes only, in and out of season.
- Initiate new ideas and methods to improve the program in support of the College goal of a successful conference and attainment of a regional level Intercollegiate Associate ranking relevant to the specific sport.
- Assist the Head Coach with the development of sport specific skills, in a successful, safe and prudent manner.
- Supervise work students and team managers as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Northeast Region School