Technical Project Manager
We build wearable devices and web-based applications for smart performance analysis in sports. Core of our solution is a cutting edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. Our award-winning solution is a key technology for the Internet of Things.
What you will do
- Plan projects from inception to installation, implementation and support; working with wiring contractors, IT, and operations.
- Responsible for conducting product demonstrations at trade shows or with customers.
- Support the entire management team in various customer projects (e.g. NBA teams).
- Establish efficient project communication with the relevant stakeholders and other groups.
- Project-related responsibility for the coordination and management of teams.
- Work with technical leads and product organization to prioritize tasks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Introduce customer feedback to enhance product development.
What we are looking for
- Bachelors degree in business or sports management
- Project management experience including planning and performing installations and managing customer expectations and needs
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and adjust priorities appropriately.
- Strong communication, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of tactical and technical sports knowledge (e.g. Basketball, Soccer, American Football)
- Knowledge of wifi, radio frequency, or other tracking systems.
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting of equipment and software.
- Affinity for technology (ideally previous experience with JIRA, Confluence, Agile process) and sports
- collegiate and professional sports work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: