Technical Support Assistant
- Setup and tear down of event related functions including but not limited to speakers, audio mixer, projectors, microphones, and laptops.
- Event day IT and A/V support, help desk duties, may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Basic laptop and desktop troubleshooting.
- Helping users set up their desktop.
- Computer hardware, printer and copier configuration and troubleshooting.
- Assisting in network troubleshooting.
- Software installation.
- Running wires and cable termination for IT and AV.
- Two to six miles of walking on events days are common.
- Ability to get under stands and closets, mounting or removal of equipment from ceilings.
- General IT Knowledge - Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, printers and scanners for staff.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted. Duties may also include supporting infrastructure at our practice rink .
- Willingness to learn, work hard and always show up on time.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment