2019 Gameday - Parking Gate Agent
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376654
This NFL Team is looking for dynamic individuals who subscribe to the Club’s core ideals such as character, hard work, discipline and teamwork.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill this part-time positions for our 2019-2020 season gamedays.
Please read and understand the following job description details carefully and answer the questions below if you meet the qualifications and requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Exhibit a fun, friendly customer service-oriented attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with fans and other employees.
- Ability to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Ability and skill in operating cash register, receiving cash from customers and in conducting basic mathematical transactions.
- Ability to handle customers while providing high standards of efficiency, accuracy and consistency.
- Fluency in the Spanish language preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate to customers, clients and other employees of the organization in both one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to function successfully in a team environment.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Build a meaningful and lasting relationship with fans at Club gamedays and other events through consistent application of exceptional customer service.
- Collect parking fees and/or passes as fans enter the facility parking area.
Job Function (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Enforce all parking area guidelines to enhance Club fans’ overall gameday experiences.
- Collect payment and issue parking tickets for cash parking events.
- Collect parking passes from fans at pre-paid parking events.
- Assist in the control of traffic in designated areas.
- Provide excellent customer service, with a positive attitude.
- Represent the Club as a source of information for fans on any Club gameday activity.
- Assume ownership in resolving customer service issues.
- Perform other customer service-related gameday duties as may be assigned by the Event Logistics & Operations Manager, Parking Cashier Supervisors and/or Parking Cashier Team Leaders.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.