Assistant Women's Soccer Coach - Goal Keeper Coach
Serve as the primary goal keeper coach for the women's soccer program. Secondary role of supporting the Head Coach, as directed, in the planning, organization, and administration of the women's soccer program
- Adhere to all NCAA, conference, and institutional guidelines, policies, and rules
- Demonstrate leadership and professional behavior when dealing with student-athletes
- Maintain positive constructive working relationships with student-athletes, athletics department coaches and staff, and all members of the College community
- At all times promote the Soccer program in a positive way
- Team Coaching & Education (70%)
- Practice planning and coaching the goal keepers
- Individual & small group coaching sessions
- Oversee academic, moral, ethical and athletic development of the student-athletes - personal & team meetings
- Game preparation team meetings
- Game day meetings, coaching, post-game debrief
- Team film sessions & meetings
- Participation in community service events
- Recruiting (25%)
- Athletics software usage to correspond with recruits
- Corresponding via mailings, phone calls, Frontrush software and emails
- Assist in scheduling and setting up recruit visits
- Attending off campus recruiting events
- Attending high school games and showcase tournaments
Perform additional duties as assigned by the Head Coach (5%)
- Yearly NCAA rules test participation
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Soccer knowledge required and collegiate playing experience desired.
Competencies / Skills
- Ability to demonstrate soccer goal keeper related skills, interpersonal skills between students, staff, alumni and friends of the College.
- Effective interpersonal skills with collegiate athletes and their parents
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Northeast Region School