Audio Video Engineer
- Manage camera systems
- Assist with phone infrastructure build out
- Maintain audio visual equipment for the CEO
- Assist IT department with support of CEO’s computers
- Assist with wiring infrastructure build out including fiber and copper
- Provides logistical support
- Work with facilities to help maintain all aspects of the facilities
- Jack of all trades
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Position requires communication and time management skills
- Candidate must have the ability to “switch gears” from one project to another efficiently
- Experience and certification on Fork Lifts and other heavy machinery
- Experience with wiring of various types
- Knowledge of Audio and Video distribution and switching
- Experience with physical security products including cameras
- Moderate computer skills
- Skills with mechanical parts
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Management Company