Assistant Director of Athletic Performance
- Assist with the administration of the athletic performance programs for 20 varsity sports.
- Work with head coaches to improve athletic performance of all varsity student-athletes.
- Supervise, educate and monitor student-athletes while using the facility and ensure they are utilizing proper lifting techniques to ensure maximum results in a safe environment.
- Supervise and assist in the development of graduate assistants and interns.
- Schedule and supervise the weight room and maintain all the weight room equipment.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations of the College, the MAAC Conference and the NCAA.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must have the ability to work compatibly and cooperatively with the staff and personnel in the department of Athletics and other College departments.
- Bachelor's Degree is required (Master's Degree preferred).
- CSCS or SCCC certification is required (or must be obtained within one year of hire).
- Working knowledge of various training techniques.
- Prior experience at the collegiate level is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Northeast Region University (NY)
St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute
High School Coaching