- In partnership with the team's management, advise on the definition, requirements and implementation of numerous benefit programs including but not limited to group medical plans, employee assistance programs and life insurance.
Responsible for end-to-end administration of all employee benefits programs in partnership with benefits broker.
- Advise on creation of and manage all benefits communications (i.e. new hire enrollment packages, brochures, newsletters, articles and intranet information).
- Build and implement internal benefits related workflows across the company to align sound practices with benefits and departmental strategy.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of benefits programs to senior management.
- In partnership with the benefits broker, analyze and evaluate current benefits and make recommendations on any changes needed to ensure compliance with regulatory changes or to maintain competitive benefits programs that will attract and retain top talent.
- Work closely with management, internal departments (i.e., Finance, IT, HRIS), external vendors and advisors to ensure efficient and effective operation of all benefit programs.
- Handle benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable and courteous resolution.
- Manage and own the open enrollment process, including preparation for and participation in the renewal process, employee communications and ensuring all enrollment actions are efficiently and accurately executed.
- Manage benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable and courteous resolution.
Responsible for reconciliation and payment process for all benefit and retirement billing.
- Conduct benefits orientations for new hire employees where necessary.
- Coordination of worker’s compensation claim filing.
- Administration of COBRA eligibility in partnership with third-party vendor.
- Minimum of 5 years in HR Benefits Administration or Coordination.
- Knowledge of benefits principles, programs and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Integrity and discretion in handling protected and confidential data.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private University (NY)
Pro Baseball Team
Private Roman Catholic College