Manager Marketing Technologies
The Manager, Marketing Technology will be a dynamic role that will collaborate with various teams to build the right infrastructure to execute advanced digital marketing strategies.
This position will be responsible for unlocking the value of consumer data to deliver growth, revenue and ROI.
You will have accountability and ownership of the data roadmap and work in tandem with Loyalty Marketing team in enabling, utilizing and expanding our MarTech abilities and engagement strategy.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Create and maintain the marketing technology roadmap
- Own delivery of marketing technology, process, and operational initiatives spanning stakeholders including marketing, sales and technology
- Understand the deliverables, break down larger initiatives into manageable tasks to implement, own delivery of projects
- Track all components, deliverables, and resources needed to deliver solutions
- Formulate objectives for each initiative, document requirements and clearly articulate them
- Drive alignment and education across teams for critical projects
- Develop project plans including roles, responsibilities, deliverables, and timelines
- Ensure the right marketing, sales ops, IT, and business stakeholders are involved and aware of the deliverables throughout the project, involving all stakeholders as needed throughout the project
- 5-10 years of management experience related to marketing effectiveness, marketing/digital technology.
- Knowledge of current marketing technologies utilized in supporting customer engagement & digital marketing operations (e.g. Marketing Automation, Personalization, Segmentation techniques)
- Experience translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with SEO Platforms, Video Asset Management systems.
- Highly organized
- Experience leading technical projects from end-to-end spanning disparate functional areas
- Knowledge of system integrations and data flows
- Experience defining project objectives, requirements, roles, responsibilities, expectations, and deadlines
- Attention to detail around processes, documentation and workflow
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Expert understanding of data structure and requirements for marketing campaigns
- Technical proficiency with MS Access, MS Excel and data visualization tools
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred. Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime