This position has been filled - Job#: 453379693
High School Sports Administration
- Responsible for all operations of the athletic program including hiring and supervising coaches, communicating information to students and parents, managing game-day operations, and traveling to away games.
- Co-teaches physical education classes with the PE teacher.
- 3-5 years experience as an athletic director or assistant athletic director.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- 5+ years coaching experience in multiple sports facility with a wide range of sports and physical education instructional strategies.
- Strong understanding of the developmental needs of both middle and high school students.
- Proven ability to foster positive leadership among student-athletes.
- Excellent organizational strategies.
- Ability to manage complicated logistics efficiently and effectlively.
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of constituencies, both in person and by email.
- Clean driving record and comfort with driving an activity bus for long distances.
- Collaborative, inclusive approach to all aspects of school life.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: