2019 Season- Part-Time, Set Up
- Responsible for the setups of events and parties at the stadium.
- Move furniture and equipment throughout the facility for meetings, events, and other business operations.
- Responsible for the proper care and storage of stadium property assigned to the Setup Crew.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
- Responsible for the physical setup of all areas around the stadium.
- Setups are expected to be safe, clean, and consistent with the organization’s standards and expectations.
- Actively cares for all stadium equipment and property by storing equipment properly, cleaning and repairing broken or damaged items, and alerting management of any mistreatment of property.
- Maintain organized storage areas assigned to the Setup Crew, as well as stock supplies throughout the building.
- Required to off-load materials delivered to the stadium.
- Respond and resolve cleaning and setup issues promptly as directed by fellow staff and management.
- May be required to operate industrial vehicles such as carts, forklifts, lifts, and floor scrubbers.
- Valid drivers license and/or operator license required for these positions.
- Responsible for assigned materials and equipment, including the proper check-out and return of event keys and radios.
- Follows department procedures for use of cleaning chemicals and agents, operating cleaning equipment, maintaining assigned supply closets, operating vehicles, radio etiquette, handling of hazardous materials, etc.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and operation of cleaning equipment preferred.
- Effective communication skills (verbal).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment around large groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other employees and supervisors.
- Ability to work mostly day shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to continuously stand and walk.
- Ability to occasionally sit, kneel, crawl and squat.
- Ability to frequently climb stairs, bend and grasp using hands.
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.