Software Developer II
- Directly responsible for coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting software throughout the application development process.
- Designs scalable architecture that follow the development guidelines provided and builds projects to specification and timescale.
- Must develop data analysis capabilities, establish developer-client relationships, develop the capability to manage all portions of projects assigned and effectively communicate status of projects to the team daily.
- Expected to show initiative and be resourceful when creating solutions and would serve as a resource for Level I Developers.
- Document work carried out as requested.
- Shares in some of the daily responsibilities of the department as a whole.
- Duties involve, helping the staff with computing issues when other members of the department are unavailable.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a programming position or related field is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Database Management is preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Manual and machine skills: Typing 20 wpm.
- Computer & Software Proficiency: Windows OS, VB.NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server, and Microsoft Office knowledge required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
MLB Franchise jobs