Coordinator, Product Marketing
The position will support the marketing and sales ticket products and customer touchpoints with marketing automation software on marketing side.
- Supporting the ticketing strategy/marketing/sales
- Developing and optimizing the marketing automation
- Ticket customer events, touchpoints, communications supporting
- Supporting of research initiatives on OEG customers/fan base
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in communications, business, marketing
- 1 year of work experience in marketing/communications
- Strong skills in computer/MS office
- Can work well under pressure
- Professional writing experience is a plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.