- Seeking an experienced sales minded, results driven individual who can develop and secure corporate sponsorships and large scale hospitality programs with companies wishing to maximize their association at the “World Center of Racing”.
- Responsible primarily for generating new revenue, while also renewing and upselling existing accounts.
- Continually be prospecting for future revenue opportunities and must be highly motivated, goal oriented, and contribute to the overall success of the sales team.
- This role will involve a high volume of cold calling, prospecting, meeting with and building relationships with clients.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment and ability to establish relationships with senior level executives.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Director of Sales and Director of Sales on priorities and approach to the market.
- Acquire new clients, grow revenue from existing clients and strengthen customer relationships.
- Prospect and Secure sales meetings through existing relationships as well as cold calling locally, regionally and nationally.
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly corporate revenue and prospecting goals.
- Research and identify industries and organizations to solicit for sponsorship/hospitality.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new corporate clients.
- Regularly attend networking & community events to build professional network and identify/develop sales opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales and Client Services team as well as International Speedway Corporation sales staff.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Sales/Sports Management.
- Understanding of sponsorship/hospitality sales, event marketing and activation process.
- Ability to confidently communicate the value of sponsorship & hospitality offerings.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of the applicable organizations.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic, results oriented and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- Strong computer skills in all aspects of Microsoft Office and Database Management.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: