Split the Pot Raffle Ticket Sellers (Part-Time)
Job SummaryTitle: Split the Pot Raffle Ticket Sellers (Part-Time) Department: Box Office Reports to: Box Office Manager on Duty
- Responsible for the tracking and selling of Split the Pot Raffle Tickets at each home game.
- Required to roam, on foot, throughout the Center from 90 minutes before the game starts through the end of the 2nd period.
- During pre-game and intermissions this position will sell in lower bowl sections, having to walk up and down the arena stairs.
- During game play, this seller will be required to sell throughout the main concourses.
- Candidates should be reliable, passionate, outgoing, motivated and detail oriented.
- Insure that each guest attending any event held at the Center will be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- Work closely with Box Office staff members, NHL Team Foundation Staff to determine needs prior to each game.
- Develop strong working relationships and actively engage with Season Ticket Members and fans in the arena to optimize selling potential.
- Have the ability to communicate professionally and accurately to all patrons.
- Sell raffle tickets for Split the Pot Raffle while maintaining integrity of the process.
- Correctly reconcile money brought in and maintain security of Charge Out.
- You will maintain a positive, professional demeanor in dealing with all situations.
- You will assist with other various duties or tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, and money handling or related work preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills with focus on providing quality experience for all guests.
- Ability to work tactfully and helpfully with the public through direct contact communication.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to accurately maintain cash drawer; strong money handling skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and a team player who strives to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to use own judgment in solving problems.
- Ability to stand and walk, especially up and down many flights of stairs, for long periods with limited breaks.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be available to work at least 50% of games (approximately 22 regular season games).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: