Event Planning Executive
- Responsible for creating, developing, implementing, and managing the overall Ticket Sales & Service event programs.
- This position will proactively identify strategies, ideas, approaches, and initiatives that will drive fans sentiment and consistent engagement as it relates to B2B, family, superfan, and social segments.
- This position will have a focus of developing strategic practices to improve relationships and engagement with the MLB Team and their corporate season ticket and suite accounts through networking, business and baseball events and other memorable experiences at the park.
- This position will receive supervision from the VP of Sales & Service.
- Managing and scheduling Networking events for current and potential MLB Team Corporate accounts.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase New Sales and Retention.
- Identify and execute monthly events connecting current members.
- Oversee all planning of season ticket holder and season ticket prospect events including:
- Working with operations/ground crew/sales & service staff/Levy Restaurants.
- Schedule staff assignments
- Sending out invites and organizing the attendee lists.
- Provide an event summary before and after the event, as well as all other functions associated with the execution of the event.
- Oversee all email communication efforts to season ticket holders regarding the fan loyalty program and standard season ticket holder benefits.
- Oversee all Strategy and Planning, including liaising with third-party vendors and/or MLBAM, developing and managing budgets, managing staff and part-time support.
- Developing compelling Marketing strategies that include personalized and dynamic messages that leverage analytics and reporting to make intelligent assessments, that feature meaningful messages and that are developed within videos, graphics and messaging.
- Develop relationships with all current members.
- Generate data on current accounts through surveys, focus groups and face to face meetings.
- Attend network events in both Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- Develop relationships with local business leaders through Chamber memberships.
- Work with the VP of Sales & Service to develop the proper strategy around the Marlins B2B program.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A proven track record in relationship building and networking skills with ability to interact effectively and professionally.
- Strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, and problem solving skills.
- Individuals must be comfortable making face to face sales presentations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Individuals must be coachable and possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, evenings).
- Deliver exemplary customer service.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, ProVenue (ticketing system), and Microsoft CRM 4.0.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of event planning experience (sports/entertainment/event planning).
- College Degree – Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeast Region School