Digital Optimization Associate
The Digital Optimization Associate will assist in monitoring digital platforms and coordinating requests for digital updates across all Sports and Entertainment entities.
This role will be responsible for supporting internal and external digital needs, correcting errors as needed and ensuring updates are completed on time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Configure and publish website updates to meet brand-specific needs using various content management systems
- Perform detailed feature and functionality audits across all digital platforms
- Ensure digital updates are approved and delivered in acceptable timeframes
- Frequently check digital assets for errors. Grammatical mistakes, broken links and technical problems
- Monitor web and mobile app platforms to ensure sponsorship requirements are being applied properly
- Remain current with all digital industry trends
- Maintain the upmost confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications for the Position:
- Bachelor degree in and/or pursing bachelor degree in Business, or Marketing or Communications preferred
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and HTML preferred
- Interest in digital marketing
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.