Part Time Security Officer
- The NFL Team will expect the appointee to possess honesty, integrity, tolerance, good judgment, a pleasant and courteous professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner.
- Perform safety and security duties and assigned tasks to include the protection of persons and property.
- Investigate, document and follow up on all incidents.
- Respond to all duress and security alarms.
- Performs inspections for safety, security, and fire hazards.
- Provide building, campus and parking control.
- Control after-hours access.
- Maintain department equipment.
- Maintain confidentiality of all security and facility information.
- Provide services not available from other facilities departments.
- Fulfill all requests from Administration.
- Requires 3 days minimum availability per week.
- Communication – strong written and oral communication skills related to incidents and writing incident reports.
- Computer Skills – data entry and retrieval, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic Criminal Law – knowledge of criminal law.
- First Aid
- Must be in good physical condition, as the position requires frequent walking/standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry/push 75lbs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Valid driver’s license with good driving history.
- Two years prior security experience, or some level of formal education in criminal justice.
- High school diploma or GED minimally required; some college education preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Baseball Team
American Pro Soccer Club