Assistant Tennis Coach (Part Time)
The part-time Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach by providing effective leadership and day-to-day administration for the sport while fostering skill development and teamwork among student athletes.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Providing instruction, mentoring and guidance to student athletes to allow them to develop their athletic skills and abilities to maximum potential
• Assisting the Head Coach in evaluating athletic ability and performance
• Aiding in scheduling and organizing matches and providing coaching during these matches
• Assuring that equipment and practice plans are prepared in advance of practice sessions
• Assisting in making travel, meal and lodging arrangements for team members during 'away' matches
• Coordinating practice schedules as requested
• Helping the Head Coach in the recruitment of new student athletes by identifying and maintaining contact with promising student athletes and helping to coordinate recruitment trips
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Northeast Region School