- Create original content for in-arena videos, digital platforms and broadcast commercials
- Create original content for other properties as assigned
- Utilize imagination and talent to field produce on location shoots
- Edit features and promotional pieces
- Travel with the team for features/shoots
- Pre-production planning including but not limited to budgeting, creating shot lists, location scouting
- Setting up and tearing down shoots
- Lead various day-to-day projects and shoots
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of freelancers in execution of projects
- Tracking projects, office management, coordinating schedules
- Ability to raise the bar with original, creative and fresh ideas.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Canon or Camera Experience
- Experience as Field Producer for on-location video shoots
- Experience setting up for conducting on-camera interviews
- Experience with setting up and shooting on Green Screen
- Knowledge of the game is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently while also collaborating in a team dynamic.
- Ability to work well under pressure/time constraints
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, hard working.
- Must be outgoing, personable, and energetic.
- May be required to travel on rare occasions.
- Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- This position generally requires that work be performed from the Team offices, but attendance at events on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Marketing ( NY )