Intern Athletic Trainer
- Successful candidate will be able to assist with the supervision, coordination, and implementation of the University’s overall sports medicine program, including, but not limited to:
- injury prevention
- and treatment of injuries
- short-term and long-term rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- Other responsibilities of the intern athletic trainer
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate area of specialization.
- Must be certified by the Board of Certification (BOC).
- Licensed in the state.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Division I college athletics experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Sporting Goods Company
Pro Ice Hockey Team