Communications & Community Specialist
The position will be in charge of the daily management of FC Community involvement by way of media, public relations and external events.
- Planning and executing of community appearances
- Serving as ambassador to community and PRFC Charitable partners
- Coordinating and tracking of internal/external donation request
- Managing team of interns
- Helping in the social media accounts of the team
- Maintaining of communication with local and regional media outlets
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong skills in communications
- Bilingual preferred
- Soccer knowledge
- College/professional sports, social media, community engagement experience
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.