Assistant Coach/Instructor, Women's Lacrosse
This position has been filled - Job#: 453384253
The position will be in charge of designing skill development for student athletes while overseeing all the facets of NCAA Division I of women's Lacrosse program.
- Teaching, coaching, mentoring of student athletes
- Helping the Head Coach to identify/recruit student athletes
- Attending of all competition and practices unless directed to other tasks
- Instructing in physical health, safety, nutrition, sports etiquette
- Overseeing of student managers
- Scouting of opponents
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of coaching/playing experience in professional level
- Can work flexible/long hours
- Current CPR/AED/First Aid certificate
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Field Lacrosse Team
Private Jesuit University