Assistant Athletic Trainer
- The position will provide medical care and health education to ensure the safety of reduce the risk of injury to, and guide the rehabilitation of student-athletes under the guidance of the Head Athletic Trainer.
Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- RI Athletic Training License required (to be obtained prior to hire date).
- NATABOC Certification required.
- Maintain NATABOC Certification Continuing Education Units (CEUs) every reporting period, as required.
- A minimum of one year of relevant athletic training experience required.
- Appropriate Emergency Cardiac Care certification as required by the BOC.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication & computer skills, necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and relate well to students.
- Strong work ethic, passion for the profession and commitment to student-athletes.
- Possess a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Basic proficiency in excel, word, internet & email capabilities.
- Experience with electronic medical records system, helpful.
- The successful candidate for this position will be required to complete a criminal background and DMV checks satisfactory to Brown University prior to commencing employment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private Ivy League University
Northeast Region School
Preparatory School (VT)