Ticket Sales and Service
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell tickets for ticketed sports through outbound, inbound and renewal sales.
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise Sales & Service staff.
- Develop and execute approved Annual Business and Sales Plan and Operating Budget.
- Lead, motivate, develop and retain sales and service staff for future succession within the department and The Aspire Group organization.
- Serve as a member of the external operations team.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the new Fan Relationship Management Center profitably while exceeding client expectations in revenue generation and customer service.
- Grow business each year.
- Manager will be responsible for personal sales goals and contributing to annual revenue growth.
- Prospect and target new sales opportunities to include season tickets, group tickets and donations.
- Execute annual business and sales plan goals and operating budget.
- Monitor, manage and evaluate staff performance on an ongoing basis; establish and communicate clear sales revenue and training goals and provide follow up with staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Work with the university liaison to develop, present and communicate ticket sales strategies, procedures and processes.
- Assist with the creation, planning, communication, and implementation of special ticket plans, projects, promotions and programs.
- Ongoing development of New Ticket Sales and Ticket Service program in the following areas: new business generation, season tickets, sales leadership, development of sales & service strategies, sales & service training, development of best practices and results tracking and reporting.
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability.
- Leadn in the development of ticket marketing, promotions, ticket pricing, sales strategies and community ticket/sampling programs, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- 1-2 years of sports ticket sales experience with a minimum of 1 year in Ticket Sales. or Service/Ticketing Management/Team Leader preferred.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail-oriented.
- Experience with ticketing software and CRM program preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work well with others and confidence when taking initiative.
- Available to work Athletic events including home games and special events in evenings and on weekends.
- Ability to effectively coach and manage others.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Other duties as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Professional Sports Franchise
Professional Sports Franchise
Sports and Entertainment