Head Soccer Coach
- The Head Coach is responsible for planning the annual competition schedule, practice schedules, program administration, program budget, and providing for the health and safety of the athletes involved in the program.
- The Head Coach works with department and facility managers to ensure facilities, equipment, and schedules are adequate for the program needs.
- This position is also responsible for working with the LCCC Foundation to raise operational and scholarship funds for the program.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Three years of collegiate-level coaching experience or four years of collegiate level or higher (professional) experience as a competitor
- United Soccer Coaches National Diploma or higher and/or
- United States Soccer Federation National “C” license or higher
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to be insured by the College’s insurance provider
- Ability to obtain CPR, First-Aid, and AED certifications within six months of hire date
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Four years of collegiate-level head coaching experience
- United Soccer Coaches Advanced National Diploma or higher
- Knowledge of NJCAA rules and regulations
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,869 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (UT)