Organizational Business Development
- You're ready to shoot for something BIG in your career, and we've got the playbook to get you there! We believe that our Sales team members are the best in the biz and are always looking for new, enthusiastic talent to join our team.
- The NBA Team seek teachable, dedicated individuals who possess superior listening and communication skills and are eager to learn the art of selling.
- Under the guidance of our Managers of Organizational Business Development, our Organizational Business Development program will provide you with the foundation necessary to grow a long-lasting career in the sports industry and prepare you with the skills to take the next step into our senior level ticket sales, service and retention, and group sales positions.
- In addition to working for a world-class organization, we offer a bi-weekly salary, generous commissions, free parking in Downtown.
- This position is also offered as an internship during the summer.
- You will represent the entire NBA Team organization.
- Imagine walking the walk and talking the talk for Dan Gilbert’s family of teams: the NBA NBA Team, and the NBA G-League Canton Charge.
- Relationship based selling approach to generate season membership and group sales revenue for the NBA Team and Canton Charge.
- Gameday responsibilities include generating revenue through prospect events and providing elite level of service to guests
- Generate new leads through ticket sales tables during outside functions such as luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
Other duties include:
- Cold calling
- Face to face appointments
- In-Arena Sales Tours
- Out of Office Meetings
- Business Prospecting
- Full Menu Selling Approach
- College degree.
- A strong sense of professionalism.
- A burning desire to grow a career in the business of sports.
- A competitive spirit
- An openness to learn.
- A relentless work ethic.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Soccer Team
Central Soccer Team