Gameday Operations Internship
- Assist with gameday/event management and set-up/breakdown for all MLS, NWSL, USL, and home games as assigned.
- Arrange visiting team’s requests, working with the venue and other departments to fulfill the team’s needs.
- Facilitate and assist with match operations, match presentation, teams and officials, etc.
- Provide support to other events organized by the club at the venue on game days (soccer tournament, clinics, etc.).
- Maintain all equipment and supplies in a proper working order.
- Assist with in-office tasks when needed.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- At the time of the internship, have completed at least your sophomore year at a four-year accredited college institution or be enrolled in an accredited graduate program.
- Must provide proof that you will receive academic credit through the internship toward the completion of your degree.
- Available for home matches and other events throughout the internship session (including evenings and weekends).
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality within a pro-team environment is required.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Candidates should be very comfortable performing physical labor duties on a daily basis.
- Interest and experience in competitive sports or event operations is preferred.
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds and stand for 4+ hours at a time.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,854 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club