Assistant Track Coach, NCAA
- The Assistant Track Coach will assist the Head Track Coach in administration of the varsity track program.
- This includes:
- Planning and attending practices
- Meets and other program related events
- Providing assistance when needed for team transportation
- Recruitment of student athletes
- Assistance with academic support and general program administration.
- Athletics environment.
- Will involve evening and weekend commitments.
- Will require periods of standing, sitting and walking.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs and teach and demonstrate sport-specific skills and techniques.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a high school diploma.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Specific sport playing experience at the collegiate level is preferred.
- General knowledge of NCAA Division III track program and ability to administer conference and NCAA rules effectively is a must.
- Candidate must possess 1 -3 years coaching experience.
- Candidate must have good writing and computer skills, proven administrative and management skills and good interpersonal communication skills.
- A valid driver's license and good driving record are required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,880 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Organization
Collegiate Sports (MD)