On-Field Emcee Internship
- Work as the on-field emcee for all 36 home games
- Help implement sponsorship contracts while writing, memorizing, and executing game day scripts
- Manage all on-field promotions that are executed on game days, jersey auctions, and other special events taking place each night
- Coordinate all on-field promotions and pre-game activities (National Anthem, first pitches etc.)
- Organize and attend mascot/player appearances in the community
- Work closely with PA Announcer and music staff to ensure production runs smoothly
- Develop positive relationships with fans, clients and community members to help promote the team.
- Outgoing, energetic, and personable candidates are desire
- Other duties assigned by the GM
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 3,409 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club
Sports & Entertainment