Water Safety Instructors
- Hold a current Water Safety
- Instructor Certification and possess swim lesson teaching experience.
- Be fun, friendly, and outgoing individuals who love working with children and adults ages 1 to 101 years old.
- Lifeguarding, FA, CPR-PR, AED certifications are preferred.
- Currently hiring Water Safety Instructors (WSI) for Spring 2020 (and beyond).
- Teach the American Red Cross LTS curriculum.
- Complete attendance and skill records for all participants.
- Communicate with other lifeguards, WSI, parents, and supervisors.
- Be available to substitute for other staff members.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,037 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime