Fitness Center Coach
Looking for an experienced individual who will oversee fitness areas, at the branch, and provide outstanding hospitality to ensure a positive and safe user experience.
- Provide orientation and instruction on proper usage of fitness equipment to members – adults and teens.
- Provide outstanding hospitality to all members and guests. Outstanding hospitality is acting as a proactive agent - initiating a professional relationship with the members in regards to their needs, concerns, and questions and acting as an agent to accommodate the member’s needs/concerns.
- Assist members in effectively utilizing fitness equipment.
- Understand the basic fitness principles and be aware of current fitness programs and trends.
- Monitor fitness areas to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide members with opportunities that will increase their involvement, sense of belonging, and ownership.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a health and fitness environment.
- Current CPR / First Aid / AED certifications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be available to work afternoons, and weekends.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 3,482 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College ( NY )