ASSISTANT FOOTBALL COACH, NCAA
- Assists the head football coach in directing all activities of the football program within NCAA, OVC, and University policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining high academic standards to support the academic development and graduation of student-athletes while focused on student-athlete welfare
- Assisting in successfully directing the football program to compete for OVC championships
- Assisting in the recruitment of student-athletes and maintaining a culture of personal accountability in student-athlete conduct
- Assisting in the planning and directing of all practices and game activities;
- Assisting, as delegated by the head football coach, in preparing and managing administrative functions of the football program
- Assisting in fundraising and promoting the football program within the priorities of the Department of Athletics. Performs other duties as assigned.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Commensurate with education and experience.
- Benefits include the accumulation of two vacation days per month, one sick leave day per month, and thirteen (13) University holidays.
- Other benefits include medical and life insurance (shared cost with the University), retirement, optional 401k, and educational benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Two years of collegiate or professional football coaching experience OR four years of football coaching experience at a highly competitive level OR four years of collegiate or professional football playing or program experience.
- Education and experience necessary to perform all the functions of a Division I Assistant Football Coach.
Commitment to adhere to NCAA and OVC rules and regulations as well as University policies and procedures.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,854 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Independent School (TN)
Private Catholic University