Assistant Football Coach, Defensive Coordinator
- This is a full-time, salaried position and includes an excellent benefit package.
- The successful candidate will be expected to maintain compliance with NCAA, conference, and institutional regulations.
- Overseeing the total defensive schemes and assist with game management strategies both during the daily practice sessions and actual game administration as well as developing student athletes, both athletically and academically, recruiting potential student athletes.
- In addition, assist with scheduling and administrative support to the department as appropriate.
- Successful candidate will have a genuine commitment to high academic standards while fostering a student-focused environment of respect, engagement and teamwork.
- Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred).
- 3-5 years of coaching experience with focus on defensive coordination and schemes, football game management, and a demonstrated record of success in student-athlete recruitment.
- A valid and clear driving record and license required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Facility Athletic Complex