Head Coach, Men's Golf
- Recruit quality and committed student-athletes;
- Organize and train athletes for competition;
- Monitor and support the academic success of student-athletes;
- Undertake fundraising, public relations and promotional activities suitable to the position in connection with the appropriate external affairs department;
- Plan comprehensive pre and post-season conditioning programs;
- Hire, supervise and evaluate personnel;
- Prepare and manage budgets and records;
- Know, understand and abide by all University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA rules and regulations;
- Abide by the rules of confidentiality (Buckley Amendment);
- Understand and abide by proper procedures of due process in dealing with the student-athlete and staff;
- Know, understand and ensure that the student-athletes abide by all the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA rules and regulations;
- Carry out other relative administrative duties.
Successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Excellent teaching, leadership, interpersonal communication, organization and public relations skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others;
- Commitment to working with a diverse group of people.
- Must have an advanced degree or training and work experience at a level that equates to an advanced degree;
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) as a head coach, assistant coach or PGA certified teaching professional at the collegiate or professional level in the field of golf.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 3,498 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility Athletic Complex