Assistant Football Coach, Defensive Coordinator
- The selected individual will assist the head coach in coordinating the defense
- Assist with recruitment of student athletes based upon input from the head coach
- Demonstrate a commitment to the head coach, the athletic department, and the university
- Assist in the responsibility for student athlete academic and citizenship success
- Assist with development and implementation of daily practice plans and game day planning
- Assist with opponent evaluation, player evaluation, and the positive player development program
- Other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate will assume a positive public posture actively representing the football program, the athletic department, and the university at public functions, alumni functions, civic functions, and fundraising events.
- A bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is preferred. Prior college football coaching experience is also required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,854 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (IL)