Assistant Athletic Director for Football Operations
Collegiate Sports Administration
Under the direction of the Director of Athletics and Head Football Coach, the successful candidate will manage all administrative duties in support of a highly visible NCAA Division I football program.
Primary duties include:
- Prepare the football budget for review and approval by the Head Coach and the Assistant Athletic Director for Business Operations
- Monitor expenditures to maintain compliance with the budget
- Identify and develop travel needs and exercise judgment and discretion in the planning and execution of team travel arrangements and logistics
- Negotiate terms and conditions for transportation, lodging, and training table or per diem meals
- Initiate and sign purchase orders
- Schedule the use of facilities for practice (home and away) and competition (home and post season) with appropriate facilities director
- Assist Head Football Coach with supervising support staff, including trainers, strength staff, video, and administrative assistants.
- Communicate with and participate in the Athletics Management Team meetings
- Travel with the team to away contests
- Comply with all NCAA rules in performing only duties that are not of a coaching nature
Secondary duties include:
Assist in the monitoring of student academic success and classroom attendance Other operational duties as assigned by the Head Coach
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Community College District