The Account Executive position is primarily focused on selling Group Tickets, Hospitality Areas, and Season Memberships.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products, including, but not limited to Season Memberships, Group tickets and Hospitality packages.
- The Account Executive will be accountable for a certain level of outbound activities daily including; cold calls, e-mails, social media, etc.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and build your sales pipeline.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferably 1-2 years of sales and/or services experience in a sports or hospitality industry
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Minor League Baseball Team
College Football Organization
Sports & Recreation