Assistant Coach Women's Soccer, NCAA
Assist Head Women's Soccer Coach with the daily operation of the women's soccer program and the recruitment of student-athletes. Perform additional coaching or administrative assignment and teach for the department as requested.
- Assist the Head Women's Soccer Coach with the administration of the women's soccer program and the recruitment of student-athletes. Assist the head coach with team selection, practices, on field coaching, game day preparation, scouting, develop and apply team rules.
- Assist with administrative duties such as scheduling, making team travel arrangements, monitoring academic progress of students, supervising student workers, working with the equipment staff on the distribution and maintenance of athletic equipment, and providing the Sports Information Office with appropriate information for publications and press releases.
- Identify, assess, and recruit qualified prospective student-athletes, participate in Admissions Office events, and complete other duties assigned by the head coach. Perform specific duties for the Head Women's Soccer Coach if needed in his/her absence. Abide by University, NCAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Teach courses for the department as needed. Participate actively in the university community. Serve on appropriate university and department committees. Perform other coaching, administrative, or other duties for the department as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated ability to coach women's soccer on the college level.
- Successful and proven experience in recruiting and retaining student athletes.
- Possess an understanding of NCAA Division III and conference rules and regulations.
- Strong work ethic and excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to teach physical education courses and relate well to students, fellow department members and other colleagues.
- Must have a current, valid driver's license and must be insurable under Denison's liability insurance policy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and/or experience in a residential, liberal arts college environment.
- Experience in training and developing goalkeepers.
- Demonstrable experience working with individuals of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Experience working with recruiting database technology.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Central Region School
Northern State University