Sales Coordinator, Ticketing
This position will be focused on servicing and retaining assigned suite and club seat accounts through touchpoints, collections, contract execution, exceptional customer service and hospitality.
- Assist in servicing the remaining reserved seating accounts during the sales process and annual collections.
- Support the Premium Sales Consultants in creating new accounts in Archtics, processing seat and suite payments, preparing and executing contracts, sending fully executed copies of contracts, and making a proper introduction to the customer.
- Produce and execute annual suite and seating payment invoicing and collections and work diligently toward a 100% collection rate each year.
- Deliver monthly touchpoints to Suite and Club Seat Owners via email, phone or written communications to ensure a quality year-round experience.
- Provide prompt and professional communication to Suite and Club Seat Owners and internal staff.
- Maintain accounts, contracts and notes in CRM/Microsoft Dynamics
- Uphold positive relationships and customer confidentiality.
- Assist in the creation and coordination of special events to aid in in all sales initiatives ( i.e. sales cocktail events, influencer events, deposit list conversions, out-of-market sales trips, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Candidate should possess strong team-oriented work ethic and a positive, “Service-First” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Candidate should work well within a team environment, aiding and support to team members
- Previous working experience with CRM/Microsoft Dynamics and Ticketmaster Archtics is a plus
- Able to work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Media Group
Central Region Raceway