Account Executive, Premium Sales
- Execute face-to-face meetings, both on and off campus, to share overview of project, new premium seating opportunities and secure seating commitments
- Perform accurate and skilled deal closings
- Utilize the Camp Renovation Preview Center to host on-campus sales presentations.
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by partner organization
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations, in-office meetings/sales center presentations, and meetings at stadium.
- Provide high end service for our Premium Season Ticket Holders, including but not limited to: renewals, collection of payments, receiving executed seating contracts, cross selling as needed.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical purposes
- Meet or exceed all individual and team new business sales goals associated with the new premium seating products
- Identify and cultivate Wisconsin Athletics supporters for Athletic donations
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, events and game days
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls made/appointments set) and goals
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of successful sales experience. Prior experience selling six and seven figure deals in the professional or collegiate sports and entertainment industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effectively communicate with donors and C-level clients
- Resourceful, innovative and forward thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word and Excel
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company