Ticket Sales Associate (Temp)
- Meet and exceed weekly, quarterly and annual sales goals, activity requirements and face-to-face meetings.
- Self-identify potential new leads and target provided lists to sell season, mini- plan and group tickets.
- Renew past group ticket buyers.
- Maintain data integrity and up keep of notes in CRM (Salesforce).
- Perform game day responsibilities, including entertaining clients and prospects, working ticket sales booth and fulfillment of group experiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated, naturally aggressive with a positive attitude.
- Highly self-disciplined and strong work ethic.
- Team first mentality.
- Creative with the passion to see ideas through.
- Flexible hours required: working evenings/night, weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Sports Management or business-related field is preferred.
- Familiarity with Paciolan and Salesforce.com preferred.
- 1-2 years sports sales experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google Apps is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,450 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Ice Hockey Team