Women's Soccer Head Coach, NCAA
The Head Women's Soccer Coach is responsible for organizing and directing all aspects of the women's soccer program. This individual must demonstrate the ability to lead a program with longstanding tradition of excellence in both athletics and academics by preparing its student-athletes of assuming roles of leadership and service in their future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and supervise the student-athletes in the women's soccer program, by implementing strategies to motivate maximum levels of individual and team performance.
- Recruit and retain academically and athletically qualified student-athletes, working directly with the Admissions Department.
- Monitor student-athletes academic progress.
- Creative, innovative and self-motivated individual with the ability to work creatively in an atmosphere of limited resources.
- Commitment and sensitivity to the Jesuit and Catholic ideals that form the mission of the University; and willingness to integrate these ideals into all aspects of the Athletics Department.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,898 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Jesuit University
Private Catholic University
Sports Media Organization