Assistant Athletics Director of Compliance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct the institution's overall athletic compliance program consistent with all institution, State Conference and NCAA regulations.
- Serves as the institution's primary resource and contact for athletic compliance with all institutional, State Conference and NCAA regulations.
- Manages all NCAA Clearinghouse and NCAA Compliance Assistant Internet operations.
- Investigates, evaluates and reports all athletic waivers and violations.
- Coordinates all appeals hearings of athletic financial aid and transfer releases.
- Assists the Faculty Athletic Representative, Director of Financial Aid and Registrar with certifying initial, continuing, and transfer eligibility of student-athletes.
- Manages all required compliance paperwork.
- Directs all compliance education for student-athletes, athletic and required institution staff.
- Serves as a member of the athletic department's senior management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in NCAA Division II compliance or intercollegiate athletics related functions.
- Computer literate.
- Familiarity with compliance software (ARMS, FrontRush).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral, writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to work non-standard and non-traditional hours.
- Required Skills
- The ability to articulate the University core values of SPIRIT, SERVICE and STRENGTH.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, inspire, and lead others.
- Demonstrated professional judgment and discretion.
- Demonstrated flexibility, time management, initiative, organizational skills, and daily multi- tasking.
- Ability to delegate and empower staff.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Football Team