- We are seeking Security Officers to work closely with the club Security Director and Vice President of Security in a variety of security related functions.
- This position will contribute to the highest level of safety and protection of all club assets.
- The Security Officers will work home games at our stadium and travel with the club to away games at other NFL venues and team hotels.
- In addition, the Security Officers will also provide protection for players, coaches, and executives for offsite special events.
- Assist with pre-screening processes prior to air travel and travel to stadium venues to include K-9 and TSA screening procedures.
- Assist with providing security measures at special events such as access control and perimeter security.
- Assist with evaluating and implementing security procedures to protect proprietary information and securing equipment and company assets.
- Assist with coordinating security procedures at team hotels and event venues and serve as a liaison between venue security directors and the club.
- Assist with securing all team movements and travel on team buses and aircraft.
- Assist with securing player guest room floors at team hotels.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personnel.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and capacity to thrive in pressure situations.
- Work experience in a special operations group (i.e. tactical/emergency response team, dignity protection), preferred.
- Prior experience in NFL, NHL, NBA sports entertainment security work preferred.
- Security Officers must be registered with the Nevada Private Investigator Licensing Board (NV PILB), and must possess a valid and current Security registration card in accordance with NRS and NAC Chapter 648.
- Must possess a valid and current Nevada Driver’s License.
- Ability to work flexible/long hours including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays (away game trips typically extend over 2-3 days).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Club