Editor, Post Production
- Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks.
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
- Works closely with producers, directors, writers, designers, and other editors on collaborative projects.
- Creates motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation, and/or work with in-house Motion Graphics Designers on execution.
- Provides general sound design and color correction.
- 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
- High proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in motion graphics is preferred. Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in a sports environment is a plus
- Knowledge of MMA is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Martial Arts Organization
American Pro Soccer Club