Data Analytics Specialist
- Assists Sales department with ticket sales analysis and reporting.
- Serve as lead on development of key reports, dashboards and analyses.
- Support analytics for the business, including predictive modeling, forecasting, customer profiling, segmentation, CRM, and other quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Perform research, benchmarking, and comparative data analysis necessary to drive new revenue initiatives.
- Propose data-driven strategies to improve business operations; assist with developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Work closely with Box Office, Premium Sales, Event Sales, Admissions and Parking to create and segment data.
- Implement visualization software to better illustrate data format in reporting
- Education: Bachelors or advanced degree in business, computer science, mathematics, or finance preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics Expertise with Excel/PowerPoint, Data visualization using Tableau, data warehousing. Experience with Ticketmaster Archtics a plus. History of driving process improvements, system automation and world class reporting. Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, methodologies and frameworks. Strong project management capabilities.
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with cross functional teams. Excellent communication skills (oral and written); excellent analytical skills; excellent organization skills. Ability to appropriately handle confidential matters and information. Ability to work independently. Strong attention to detail, excellent planning skills. Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Scouting Company
Pro Sports Teams & Organizations Industry