Corporate Communications Coordinator
Duties and responsibilities:
- Corporate and Organizational Messaging – Help develop creative and strategic messaging that shines a positive light on the business side of the organization and its respective initiatives, platforms and team members. Writes press releases, promotional copy, presentations, stakeholder communications, talking points and more. Develops and pitches off-the-court stories that highlight organizational business achievements. Assists with internal communications to team members.
- Award Submissions and Speaking Engagements – Help track, assess, coordinate and write award submissions and speaking engagements that highlight both the organization and individual leaders. Also tracks special editorial feature opportunities.
- Rock Family of Companies – Help provide communication support to the Rock Family of Companies (FOC) and their business ventures. Has a baseline knowledge and has an interest in downtown development and related synergies.
- Business Metrics and Stats - Helps compile, position and organize compelling business metrics and high watermarks that speak to successes throughout each area of the organization.
- Cavs Legion Support – Helps provide communications support to the team Legion, the NBA 2K League team.
- Relationship Builder - Has a firm understanding of the rapidly growing sports business media landscape. Establishes and maintains solid working relationships with local and national media resources to garner and create coverage, interviews and story opportunities and ideas.
- 1-3 years’ experience in PR/Communications/Marketing field.
- BA in Journalism/Communications/PR preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with local and national media.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Nationwide Networking Event