Group Ticket Sales Intern, Summer 2020
We are looking for the following qualities and characteristics in a Group Sales Intern:
- A strong desire to be in ticket sales after graduation
- A competitive edge that drives them to be the BEST
- Ability to take initiative to find ways to help the franchise regardless of how much or how little work there is to do
- Strong attention to detail
- Neat and organized
- A true professional
- A positive attitude
- This internship requires flexibility with work schedule. Interns will be required to work games and other company and sales events during the evening and weekend.
Game Re-Cap of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching Qualified Leads
- Data Entry utilizing Microsoft Excel and Archtics
- Creating Invoices, Receipts, Flyers/Order Forms
- Planning New Group Sales Initiatives & Programs
- Assisting in the Planning & Execution of Group Events
- Shadow Group Sales Reps on the Phones and on Appointments
- The Group Sales Intern must be eligible to receive college credit to obtain and maintain an internship with the NBA Team.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Role Players Need Not Apply.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,118 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Women's Professional Sport Club